Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
6 points for N's

Just got back home!! Took my N's result today!! Yea.. I got 6 points. DARN! I thought i would get better. Well, disappointed. (cried) Haa.. Well, i still did it. Anyway, why no one comment about my song! My very first song deh! and i know it's crappy. SoOoO what the hell. Anyway, i got 1 for my DNT, 2 for my maths (expected a 1), the rest of the subjects, all got 3. Yea.. Didn't expect to pass my Humanities, and didn't expect to get much for A maths. Haa.. Well, improved a lot. Then, already so disappointed, my mum had to make things worse. I called her and told her my results. And she started asking Russ got how much, and i was like 4. She asked about Sock, i said 3. And she's like, "HAIYO!! Then how come you get SIX!!!" Well, she just have to do that to make me start crying right? And leng had to go around telling everyone that i cried. DumB! ANyway, it's over!!! What is done, is done. This will be History, it's time to look forward to the future. Put the past behind and move on for the future. Yea.. But i can't seems to do it in life. Not school work but.. .. Yea, you know, i know, we ALL know. Tomorrow got work!!! Damn! I wanna get out of work la. Freaking tired man. I had enough! Oh yea! Yesterday,went out to Orchard with Weiyan. Shimin supposed to tag along but girl had to go dinner with family. Well, we just went walking up and down. That's always us. Great hang out place is Orchard recently. Oh yea! Aunt bought me a new watch from 25 hours. And, doggie!! And she bought herself a 900+++ ring alright! Did i say i gave her 50 bucks too? Can't remember. But yea.. I gave her 50 bucks. Oh yea. We are the regular customer for the day at Cineleisure's Nike. Haa.. we walked in and out of the shop for don't know how many freaking times. And i bought Weiyan a Nike cap which she LONGS FOR. SOoOO to all people out there: Please help her spread the news that she got that cap or else people will start getting her that cap on Christmas. Oh yea! And i was told that i looked like a stuff from Nike. And they were like talking and looking at me. I was blurred. And this Black guy was like,"Don't worry, we're not talking bad about you. You just look like one of our stuffs. And.. She's not ugly." Haa.. Alrights. Anyway, no more organ for the rest of this year. Haa.. the next time i'll go for lesson is next year! I wanna go out with socky sooN!! Wanna tell her my long story, and wanna hear her long story. Haa.. that's what we always do - story-telling. Well, that's it for the day. People! Please do comment on my song, No matter how crappy it is. Just comment on it la. Thanks! I'm still dreaming about that Mr Hot Guy. Opps!

With love, on Monday, December 19, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse